Thursday, May 27, 2010

Third Door

I am so pleased to announce that Green Families won the Third Door new business competition! (The prize includes free membership and 30 hours of free workspace/childcare, a platinum Business in a Box package, three X 1 hour consultancy sessions, laptop and smartphone.) I'm so excited and will definitely be posting about my progress.

In the meantime, check out Third Door's site - they provide professional, flexible, co-working office space, a communal social area and fully equipped Ofsted regulated childcare for pre-school children. It's a gorgeous space and I am really amazed by their childcare area! (Henry will love it!)

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC Jess! Well done! I meant to ask you but have been so swept up in prepping for my gran's visit. I'm SO happy for you! We'll have to celebrate when I see you again!

    ReplyDelete