Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Green Families UK!

We strive to provide awareness, access, networking and educational activities to promote eco-friendly and holistic living for families residing in London. See our website at www.greenfamiliesuk.com


I created Green Families after being struck by the lack of nature programming and activities for toddlers and children. Sure, there are gardening and science projects in schools, but I find it is important to expose children to nature at a very early age. I hope Green Families will serve as a resource for parents and will encourage families to get outside and experience the seasons, the animals, the trees and plants - everything that nature has to offer. 


I've created this blog to have a space to include random thoughts, recipes, gardening tips, mindful parenting resources, a yoga pose of the week, etc. If you would like to contribute, please don't hesitate to contact me!


Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment